Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Mold on Door Due to Pipe Leak

Mold on Door Due to Pipe Leak

After a slow and steady leak from the attic, this customer was unaware that the resulting damage also developed mold as seen on the door here. The professionals at SERVPRO of Bellaire are here to make it "Like it never even happened."

Avoid Mold Hazards

Avoid Mold Hazards

Give SERVPRO of Bellaire a call to take care of your mold issues. Mold is dangerous and can pose a serious health risk. The professionals at SERVPRO of Bellaire are ready get your property healthy for living again!

SERVPRO of Bellaire Mold Customer Houston, TX

SERVPRO of Bellaire Mold Customer Houston, TX

This photo was taken during a mold job completed in Houston, TX by SERVPRO of Bellaire. The mold shown in the photo had spread to several rooms in the customers home. 

SERVPRO Customer's Extensive Mold Problem

SERVPRO Customer's Extensive Mold Problem

This photo shows potentially hazardous mold spreading on the kitchen cabinets of this SERVPRO customer's home. The mold spread to multiple rooms, before SERVPRO received the call from the concerned customer. 

Mold Containment

Mold Containment

These SERVPRO of Bellaire technicians are learning how to properly hang mold containment. This is an important part of mold remediation as this contains mold spores and other potentially hazardous materials. 

Mold Job

Mold Job

SERVPRO of Bellaire completed mold remediation for this Galveston, TX apartment complex. Mold can cause many health problems and has to be handled properly. The team professionally handled this potential health hazard to keep the families that live in the units safe.