Recent Before & After Photos

Left The Stove On A Bit Too Long...


After leaving a pot of boiling water on the stove for a few hours, there is a pretty good chance the pot will melt and catch on fire. Well that is what happened... READ MORE



What's That Smell? We'll Take Care Of It - SERVPRO


After two, yes two bathrooms had leaked simultaneously the home suffered from extensive contaminated water damage. Not a problem. SERVPRO of Bellaire knocked it... READ MORE



Our Floors Are Ruined! SERVPRO: "Nope"


After a sewage back up in this remote home location the homeowners were so afraid their real wood floors would be ruined and have to ripped out. They had starte... READ MORE



SERVPRO HELP! I Need My Business Back!


After a toilet overflowed overnight this business walked into a completely flooded office. All the floors were entirety saturated! SERVPRO of Bellaire was there... READ MORE



Grease Fire - Scary Stuff - SERVPRO To The Rescue!


After a grease fire got out of control the resident of this home was thankfully able to put it out using a fire extinguisher. However, the damage had been done.... READ MORE



Burst Pipe In Ceiling - SERVPRO There When It Counts!


Imagine coming home to a hole in the ceiling and wet floors! Not fun. That is what this customer experienced. Once the plumber fixed the issue with the pipe SER... READ MORE



SERVPRO Clean Up of Biohazard Job at Apartment Complex


SERVPRO received a call from a commercial customer, the owner of an apartment complex after a body was found in this abandoned apartment. These situations are e... READ MORE



Garage Black Mold


A customer discovered black mold covering nearly 40% of his garage due to a water heater leak in the attic above. The professionals at SERVPRO of Bellaire came ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire Damage


After an electrical short in the attic caused whole home damage to this structure, the home was covered in ash and soot. Additionally, the entire home and all o... READ MORE



Fire Damage (whole home)


After a devastating fire impacted this entire home SERVPRO of Bellaire was on the scene quickly to assess the damage and assist in documenting and assisting in ... READ MORE